Sunday, December 4, 2011

Siemai. I'm in love with Audrey Kawasaki ♥

I was looking for some more blogs to follow and obviously inspiration too. I'm glad that I got to stumble to this blog, I'm in love with her girls.. (even though I'm a girl *GASP)

Here's one of her doodles! O_O
She paints on wood panels, so whenever I see her painting there's that effect where it goes out or it gave me a feeling like its reaching out to me... (man.. That must be how people feel when they just stare at something for a long time.) It could also be because of the women's faces in her works (Did you notice the eyes? Pretty eyes :> )

Here's some of her works too!

She made this one for an art auction for Artists Help Japan Earthquake &Tsunami Fund
This one is "My Little Secrets". This is the first work of hers that I've seen. Even though I want to post some more.. I think its best you guys go to her blog. :) Its so cool!! :( I wish that I've seen her works earlier so I could have bought a brooch that she was selling. Here, I'll show it. Imma share the beauty of her wooden brooch.

:( its so cool I'm so jealous!!! Oh well that's all. :) I'm now a fan!

♥Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment