Saturday, December 3, 2011

Inspirations for a prom dress

I think I'm lucky because my mom allowed me to design my own dress which is great and the same time a horrible idea. Cause first thing's first.

I'm bad at fashion. I mean it.

But with my mom's great taste in fashion and always knows what's best on me.. I think I'm safe.

It was still August when she brought me to the cloth store and all of a sudden she started talking about prom. Prom never even crossed my mind, I was more relaxed (as usual) saying to myself that its still far, its still a few months away. But when my classmate was showing her drawing of what her prom dress will look like I immediately panicked and said to myself "SHIT. PROM'S 2 MONTHS AWAY" So I immediately started designing what my dress will look like. A lot were amazed on how it looks like but when I showed it to my friend who's part of the Prom Comm (I joined and again, I got lazy to type the essay) and she said that my dress needs to be long so it would match our Prom theme :( I was gonna go for the cocktail dress kind. So I have to make my dress look nice. I got curious on what other people's prom dresses looks like so I decided to look at Lookbook.nu

Here are some that I like:



I like the color in this one and it really matches the girl wearing it.



My dress is something like this but the top isn't like that and the lower part is more of lace and silk. But yeah..



Red dress. I can NEVER pull this off.




I liked this one a lot.




This one too!



SO yeah. I like all of these designs :)

well that's all. Just wanted to share!


♥Mich




No comments:

Post a Comment