Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One of the reasons why I love Linkin Park

I'm a big fan of Linkin Park and I really want to share in here one of the things why I love them.

These rockstars got big hearts.

This video "Linkin Park visit Ishinomaki City with Save The Children" shows them visiting the city which was one of the victims of the Tsunami last March in Japan. I love this band because when the news of the tsunami reached them they started to make t-shirts to sell, made music as well and also made a secret show for money to be donated to Japan. They donated the money and came to visit the kids where the money will be donated. I'm proud of this band because not all bands are like them.

Hope you enjoy the video! :)
   

Find more videos like this on LinkinPark.com

♥Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment