Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Panda Drawing

Decided to male this art blog some design and finally finished it. This is just the draft so yeah. It's kinda dirty. So really sorry..

Introducing...

PROTOTYPE PUMPKIN PANDA!

I drew him after (yes pumpkin panda is a boy..even though I'm a girl. But I want him to be a boy) I thought of changing my URL. Doesn't he look cute?

And here's the photoshopped and cleaner version. Which I think will be the official mascot of this blog of mine that I hope that I'll keep on writing in it.
so yeah this is him. Well I hope you guys like this one.

 ♥ Me

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :3 Sorry for the delayed reaction, but I just wanted to thank you for following my blog, it means a lot to me :) Soo, thank you :D

    And I love the panda, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :> I like your blog po eh. :))

    ReplyDelete